Coal India Management Trainee

Discussion in 'PSU Exams & Discussion' started by Bhagyashri, Jul 16, 2014.

  1. Bhagyashri

    Bhagyashri Guest

    Coal India Limited (CIL):CIL, with its headquarters in Kolkata, West Bengal is an Indian state controlled mining company. The company is involved in coal mining and production industry and is the largest coal miner in India and the world. It is currently 90% owned by the Government of India with the remaining 10% owned by the public.

    Tentative Notification Dates: Coal India Limited invites applicants for the vacancies of Management Trainee in the month of May and June.

    Selection Procedure: WRITTEN + INTERVIEW​
    Eligible candidates will be required to appear in the All India Selection Test at their own expenses and only candidates qualifying in the written test will be called for Personal Interview in the ratio of 1:3 (3 candidates called against 1 vacancy) keeping in view the provision of reservation for SC/ST/OBC/PH.

    Coal India MT Exam Pattern: The written test shall be of three (03) hours duration comprising of 2 Papers:​
    • Paper I: General Awareness & Aptitude
    • Paper II: Technical aptitude in the relevant discipline
    • Each paper shall consist of 100 questions with 100 marks.​
    For more information about CIL Management Trainee: click here

    Share your doubts, queries, study material, preparation tips, interview tips about CIL Management Trainee in this thread
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2014

Share This Page