IIIT Hyderabad M.tech Admissions 2014

Discussion in 'Non GATE M.Tech' started by Bhagyashri, Feb 7, 2014.

1. Bhagyashri

Bhagyashri Guest

Entrance exam name: International Institute of Information Technology, Hyderabad Post Graduate Entrance Examination OR IIITH PGEE 2014

Type of exam: state level

Purpose of exam: Admission to post graduate courses

Institute conducting entrance exam: International Institute of Information Technology, Hyderabad

About IIITH PGEE: It is an entrance test for admission to post graduate course at IIIT H.
    To read more: click here
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2014
  2. PIYUSH SINGH67

PIYUSH SINGH67 New Member

madam,
    i am having two backlogs and will clear by march 2015,,, i am pass out student from civil engineering,, please tell me whether i can apply for m.tech in iiit hyderabad,, please give me alternatives and suggesstions in this regard.. i will b highly obliged to you..
    thank you
  3. Bhagyashri

Bhagyashri Guest

Piyush,
    eligibility for M.tech in IIIT-H is "All who have completed (or going to complete by July 2014) BE/BTech in Engineering (any branch including CS/IT/ECE/EEE/Civil/Instrumentation/Biotechnology) or B.Arch. or Master’s degree in Science/Maths/IT/Computer Science or MCA"
    so if you get your degree before July 2014 irrespective of your backlogs you are elgibile.
  4. priyank shah

priyank shah New Member

mam there is need to clear both signal+communication and electronix part in iiit- h exam.
    bcz i m from electrical so i will clear electronix part and difficult in signal+communication part.
    & they will count general apptitude score for interview call
    plz reply n thank you