M.tech admission through gate

Discussion in 'GATE' started by arunamv92, Apr 10, 2014.

?

I am qualified gate with a rank of 539 and gate score of 450 in Instrumentation (IN).. Can I get IIT

Poll closed Apr 20, 2014.
  1. I am qualified gate with a rank of 539 and gate score of 450 in Instrumentation (IN).. Can I get IIT

100.0%
  2. I am qualified gate with a rank of 539 and gate score of 450 in Instrumentation (IN).. Can I get IIT

100.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. arunamv92

arunamv92 New Member

I am qualified gate with a rank of 539 and gate score of 450 in Instrumentation (IN).. Can I get IIT Madras or any other IIT?
  2. Sudhaiescoaching

Sudhaiescoaching New Member

Congrats for scoring good marks in GATE exams.. Hopefully you will get success in near future..

Regards,
    IES Academy
  3. Mamtagreg

Mamtagreg New Member

HI with your Rank i don't think you will get through IITs. "Though its late to answer but I am still answering it for friends to who are going to seek guidance through this question. I seriously think UPES is the best place to study core domain related subjects. if you have interest in M.Tech then surely go for upes.. it has the best faculty and infrastructure for this.. UPES program trains the students on a wide range of topics . With core focus on the requirements of the 21st century, the curriculum includes imparting knowledge on related aspects of the transportation sector, energy and environmental concerns, application of fossil and alternative fuels and development of vehicles of the future. The automotive domain has a lot of potential and is a major contributor to the advanced technology that the future awaits. The program equips students with the skills that they require, to become leaders in national and international organizations. So, go for the kill!!"